We are The Probilt Group, LLC , a dynamic and growing building and remodeling contracting firm, and we’re on the hunt for an enthusiastic and diligent individuals to join our team! Fill out the form below and we will reach out to you.
General Requirements for All Subcontractors
1. Legal and Compliance Requirements:
a. Valid license for their trade in the working jurisdiction.
b. Proof of insurance: Workman’s compensation and general liability.
c. Compliance with all local, state, and federal regulations.
d. Adherence to Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) guidelines.
2. Financial Stability:
a. Ability to provide a performance and payment bond if required.
b. Demonstrated financial stability through bank references or financial statements.
3. Operational Competence:
a. Proven record of completing projects on schedule.
b. Capability to provide quick and accurate project quotes.
c. Full compliance with building codes and regulations.
d. Provide a safety plan and ensure all workers are trained on safety practices.
4. Communication and Management:
a. Effective communication throughout the project.
b. Ability to manage their team efficiently.
c. Being present and cooperative during inspections.
d. Correcting any issues from failed inspections within 24 hours.
a. Sufficient equipment and technology to effectively complete tasks.
b. Adequate labor force with verified skills and qualifications.
c. Reliable transportation and trucks for material and crew movement.
6. Quality Assurance:
a. Demonstrate a history of high-quality installations and craftsmanship.
b. Show a commitment to continuous improvement and customer satisfaction.
7. References and Experience:
a. Provide references from previous projects.
b. Showcase a portfolio of completed projects.
c. A minimum required level of experience in their specialty.
a. Maintain a high standard of professionalism in all interactions.
b. Employ trained, certified, and skilled labor.
- Hazardous Material: Capabilities to handle and dispose of hazardous materials safely.
- Salvaging: Ability to salvage usable materials and fixtures.
- Dust and Noise Control: Implement control measures to manage dust and noise during demolition.
- Certifications: Employ electricians with adequate certifications.
- Up-to-date Knowledge: Familiarity with the latest electrical codes and technologies.
- Welding Capability: For jobs that require pipe welding, ensure certification and experience.
- Plumbing Codes: Proficiency in local and international plumbing codes.
- Refrigerant Handling: Certification for handling refrigerants.
- Energy Efficiency Knowledge: Familiarity with energy-efficient systems and installations.
- Custom Work: Ability to perform custom work, like cabinetry or intricate trim work.
- Material Knowledge: Expertise in different types of wood and synthetic materials.
- Different Roofing Systems: Expertise in installing various types of roofing systems.
- Leak Diagnosis: Capability to diagnose and repair leaks effectively.
- Various Techniques: Proficiency in various painting techniques and finishes.
- Surface Preparation: Expertise in preparing surfaces adequately before painting.
- Material Expertise: Knowledge of different flooring materials like wood, tile, and carpet.
- Installation Techniques: Familiarity with different installation techniques and materials.
- Material Knowledge: Expertise in working with different masonry materials.
- Restoration Work: Experience in restoration work, maintaining the original look.
- Design Capability: Ability to design and implement landscape plans.
- Irrigation: Experience in installing and maintaining irrigation systems.
- Finishing Levels: Ability to perform all levels of drywall finishing.
- Drywall Hanging: Efficient and quality installation of drywall.